Full course description
If you enroll in the Certificate in Health Care Innovation in advance, you will receive access to an exclusive Health Care Innovation professional development site, where you can preview courses, connect with other learners, and stay current on issues.
You can choose which four courses you want to take over the next year to earn your certificate. Registration is simple, requiring an email address and payment information. We’ll follow up with access to the Health Care Innovation site and a promotional code for enrolling in your classes. We will send you email reminders when each course opens for enrollment and again when it is about to begin.
Complete and pass four courses within one year from payment. PLEASE NOTE: tuition and technology fees are non-refundable when paid in full in advance.
Or choose an a la carte approach. Enroll in individual courses ($1,549 per course):
- Health Care Operations, with Christian Terwiesch, PhD (October 3, 2017 to November 27, 2018)
- The American Health Care System, with Ezekiel J. Emanuel, MD, PhD (December 5, 2017 to January 29, 2018)
- Evaluating Health Policy and Programs with Amol Navathe, MD, PhD (February 6, 2018 to April 2, 2018)
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Making, with Kevin Volpp, MD, PhD (April 3, 2018 to May 28, 2018)
- Translating Ideas into Outcomes with David Asch, MD, MBA and Roy Rosin, MBA (June 5, 2018 to July 30, 2018)
- Health Economics with Guy David, PhD (August 7, 2018 to October 1, 2018)